Due to mounting concerns about the coronavirus (Covid-19), the CAC steering committee has made the decision to place all of our conversation groups (Parkdale Church, First Baptist Church, Heart and Stroke and Glenmore Park) and the book club on hold until further notice, effective March 12.
The steering committee will meet on April 9th to re-assess this decision, and will advise all facilitators as to whether groups can resume, and when they can resume.
We are sorry about the inconvenience this causes, however, we need to take precautions to protect our clients and program facilitators.
Thanks, Everyone.
We will keep you posted as we learn of any new developments.
WP-Backgrounds by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann